Thursday, October 15, 2015

Monetary Blessings are Nice


Proverbs 10: 22 The blessing of the Lord brings wealth,
    without painful toil for it.

============

Cold had snuck up on me so I pulled out a jacket I hadn’t worn since the prior season. When I stuck my hand in the pocket I found a nice crisp five dollar bill. Another time I was walking to my car in the parking lot of my local grocery store when suddenly a wind blew several one dollar bills around. I looked for the person who lost them and there was no one in the parking lot. I picked them up and went on my merry way.

  • Sometimes GOD has surprised me with money I didn’t expect.
  • Sometimes GOD has given me money I was not looking for.
  • Sometimes GOD has blessed me with wealth I did not imagine.


GOD is capable of blessing me with tremendous amounts of wealth, but am I ready for it? I mean HE said, “The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.” Should I “look” for monetary blessings?

  • GOD says to me “Use your wealth to bless others and I will never leave you wanting.”
  • GOD says to me “Bless others as I have blessed you.”
  • GOD says to me “When I do bless you with wealth, do not hide where it came from.”


There is no such thing as a “self-made” person. GOD gives and HE takes away. HE isn’t a bookie who wants HIS cut. HE wants sacrifice to HIM and to others. GOD blesses me as HE wishes and I praise HIM for it.

  • Are you asking GOD for money?
  • Do you feel the squeeze of life on you?
  • Will you ask GOD to open your eyes to other blessings HE is doing for you in order to get your relationship with HIM straightened out first?


No comments:

Post a Comment