Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Belief in the Return

Isaiah 11:The wolf will live with the lamb,
    the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling together;
    and a little child will lead them.
The cow will feed with the bear,
    their young will lie down together,
    and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
The infant will play near the cobra’s den,
    and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.
They will neither harm nor destroy
    on all my holy mountain,
for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord
    as the waters cover the sea.

============

Prediction after prediction came and went. One guy had people sell everything because the end of the world was supposed to happen in the 70’s and again in the 80’s and again in 2012. I love reading about the future, but I never get excited about a person’s prediction of the world’s demise.

  • I believe that JESUS is GOD who became human to be blamed and murdered for my sins.
  • I believe that JESUS spent time on earth after HIS resurrection but has left to build a new place for those who believe in the grace of HIS actions.
  • I believe that JESUS will return soon and the scripture listed above will be very real.


Because I believe, I look out for HIM every day. I expect HIM to tear open the sky with power and glory. Until then, my job is to be ready. I must serve people here on earth while doing my job as if GOD were my boss.

  • GOD wants me to live for HIM daily and remain prepared for HIS return.
  • GOD wants me to never give up on waiting on HIM, but be cautious about false predictions about humans.
  • GOD wants me to be useful here on earth so I do not have to give up in order to wait on HIM.


Waiting on GOD means staying focused on those around me. Providing food and shelter and spiritual growth is a daily task. I do not have to stop, sit in a corner and wait. GOD sees every action and HE wants me to make the best of my life.

  • Are you sick and tired of your circumstance?
  • Have you stopped believing in JESUS’ return?
  • Do you think HE has forgotten about you?
  • Will you put your trust back in HIM today and remain steadfast in your belief?


No comments:

Post a Comment