Ezekiel 47: 9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.
“Pop” was the sound my laptop made as I opened it up to my dismay. The left side of the casing was broken and the hinge seemed strained. I thought to myself “I better get this fixed.” I mean this machine was too important to me. After the repair I noticed sparks coming from the shoddy workmanship. I took apart the repair and noticed the laptop was working fine anyway. I was actually causing more problems with the repair.
- Sometimes I try to fix stuff that “I” think is broken.
- Sometimes I try to fix stuff under “my” own power.
- Sometimes I try to fix stuff that should not be “fixed” rather it was alright in the first place.
It seems like the more I try to fix stuff the messier they become, especially when the stuff is people. I may think something is wrong with “that” person when the truth is GOD is using them for a special mission that only HE knows about, but what about situations? Shouldn’t I try to fix broken circumstances?
- GOD says to me “Let ME flow like a river and you will see MY power.”
- GOD says to me “Allow ME to handle your situations while you receive rest.”
- GOD says to me “Be not troubled for I AM with you,”
Before I rush out and “fix” the situation I must trust in the LORD to guide me to where HE wants me involved. Sometimes GOD wants me to do something so HE can build my faith, other times HE wants me to stand back otherwise HIS river would become too deep and I would drown in the torrent. Letting GOD flow is the best way to receive peace.
- Are you waiting on something?
- Do you feel stuck because you have tried and tried over and over?
- Can you stop worrying and allow GOD’s power to flow like a river through your circumstance?
- Will you trust in GOD today?