Ezekiel 46: 9 “‘When the people of the land come before the Lord at the appointed festivals, whoever enters by the north gate to worship is to go out the south gate; and whoever enters by the south gate is to go out the north gate. No one is to return through the gate by which they entered, but each is to go out the opposite gate.
After the accident I said “I wish I had anticipated the patch of ice.” After getting stitches I said “I wish I hadn’t tried to smash that brick on the ground.” After failing the test I said “I wish I had studied more.”
- There have been times I have regretted.
- There have been things I have done I wish I could have taken back.
- There have been paths I have gone down I wish I never went.
Regret has the same beginning as rewind or replay. The tape keeps playing over and over in my mind and I just sit there and brood over the mistake. Is there a way to fix my past? Yes!
- GOD says to me “I AM the alpha and omega, beginning and the end.”
- GOD says to me “I WILL wipe away all of your tears.”
- GOD says to me “I WILL take your sins and remove them as far as the east is from the west.”
Forgetting is something that is virtually impossible to do. BUT GOD gave me a remedy. HE says “Let ME take care of the past and I will guide you in the present to provide for you a wonderful future.” HE wants me to stop looking back and start looking forward to what HE is doing and is going to do. GOD has a plan for me and has taken into account all the mistakes I will ever make. HE wants me to move forward!
- Are you stuck in the past?
- Are you constantly making the same mistakes over and over?
- Can you stop looking back and move forward with GOD?
- Will you start trusting GOD’s plan HE has for you rather than being crushed by “that” mistake?