Monday, November 14, 2016

Plan of Restoration

Micah 4:“In that day,” declares the Lord,
“I will gather the lame;
    I will assemble the exiles
    and those I have brought to grief.
I will make the lame my remnant,
    those driven away a strong nation.
The Lord will rule over them in Mount Zion
    from that day and forever.
As for you, watchtower of the flock,
    stronghold of Daughter Zion,
the former dominion will be restored to you;
    kingship will come to Daughter Jerusalem.”

============

Subpar insurance was all I could get because I was young, had accidents and a pile of tickets. The insurance cost me a mint but the broker told me, “just hang in there for twelve months and you can switch.” I watched the calendar like it was a clock. The days seemed to drop ever so slowly. If felt like the day would never come.

  • Sometimes it feels like an eternity before I am restored.
  • Sometimes it seems like restoration will never come.
  • Sometimes it appears that I will not make it to the end of the waiting period and everything will come crashing down on my head.


Six months into the wait, it felt like the day would never come, but when three months passed, the waiting period didn’t feel as harsh. In fact I could feel a weight lift off my shoulders even though I was still in the situation. I could actually see myself out of the trial!

  • GOD wants me to know HE has a plan for me that is prosperous and will give me hope and a future.
  • GOD wants me to know HE will gather me along with the lame and others HE has brought grief to.
  • GOD wants me to know HE will restore me.


Hope is what I was missing when I went into the problem. I mean I had to cancel plans of getting out of debt only to go in deeper because of my sordid driving. Life is like that. When I lose hope then I lose my way and I cannot reach full restoration. GOD is kind enough to tell me HE has a plan to restore me. HE wants me to keep going until I reach the day of the LORD.

GOD wants full restoration of every human, including me. It’s when I stop fighting who HE is, then I can be accepting of HIS plan. HE seeks me daily and wants me to turn and accept what HE has in store for me.

  • Have you lost hope?
  • Do you think you are at the end of your rope?
  • Will you allow GOD to restore you?
  • Can you stop believing lies and see that GOD does in fact have a wonderful plan just for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment