Thursday, November 10, 2016

The ONE WHO Breaks Through Walls


Micah 2: 11 If a liar and deceiver comes and says,
    ‘I will prophesy for you plenty of wine and beer,’
    that would be just the prophet for this people!

Deliverance Promised
12 “I will surely gather all of you, Jacob;
    I will surely bring together the remnant of Israel.
I will bring them together like sheep in a pen,
    like a flock in its pasture;
    the place will throng with people.
13 The One who breaks open the way will go up before them;
    they will break through the gate and go out.
Their King will pass through before them,
    the Lord at their head.”

============


“Drinks are on me” was a statement I thought was cool! One of the partner’s at the firm I worked at would say this on occasion and everyone would get a treat. He made plans that seemed like they would work but they were based on “half-truths”. In six months he died and we could not land the account he was working on. “Aw man!” I was hoping he would help me with my career!

  • There were times I placed my trust in those who told little white lies.
  • There were times I placed my trust in those who would twist words into a plausibly deniable truth.
  • There were times I placed my trust in those who did not mind covering up huge blunders in order to make themselves shine.


Polished and gruff was the demeanor of this person. I thought I needed to become like him but something was wrong with the approach in my spirit. I would need to learn how to believe in a twisted direction and say what people wanted to hear. BUT GOD says something different.

  • GOD says to me “Speak the truth in love.”
  • GOD says to me “I AM the deliverer.”
  • GOD says to me “Put your trust only in GOD, your LORD and SAVIOR.”


When I placed my trust in HIM, mighty things happened. I was thrust into new heights I could not imagine. GOD was the ONE who broke through barriers and enabled me to be lifted up. HE did not do this without purpose. HE wants me to speak about HIS SON so that many will turn to HIM.  Instead of selfishly thinking about a career, HE wants me to have compassion for those around me. GOD is the head of my life.

  • Are you stuck?
  • Do you think there is no way out of your situation?
  • Can you stop placing your trust in “that” human and put your trust in GOD today?


No comments:

Post a Comment