Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The ONLY Name

Zechariah 14: The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

============

Parents were Lords to me at one time, telling me when and where to go. Teachers were Lords to me at another time, assigning homework and grading my performance. Bosses became Lords to me at yet another time, hovering money over my head in anticipation of raises and bonuses.

  • GOD says to me “I AM THE LORD your GOD.”
  • GOD says to me “I AM the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end.”
  • GOD says to me “I AM.”


The great “I AM” is the only name that can be called LORD. HE has full authority to do as HE pleases with my life and my struggles are fewer when I let go and place full trust in HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment