Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Even More Than I thought


Zechariah 9: 11 As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you,
    I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.
12 Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope;
    even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.

============

GOD’s promises are wonderful! In the middle of captivity, GOD promises not only to free me from my sin, but to restore me to a better place. GOD is deeply concerned about me, though the world would say different.

  • The world may make me worry.
  • The world may make me doubt.
  • The world may make me think I am less than I am.


Those in the world may carry poisonous words, treading upon my peace in an attempt to place me in a waterless pit. BUT GOD’s blood through the death, burial and resurrection of JESUS, frees me from my prison. HE tells me to return to my fortress because of my hope in HIM.

GOD’s restoration is a promise, not a wish. HE sees every situation I get in and has grace enough to restore me to a place that is better than I could ever imagine! GOD is wonderful!

  • Where is your hope?
  • Do you think you are down and out?
  • Can you place your trust in GOD today, knowing HE will restore you fully?


No comments:

Post a Comment