Matthew 12: 22 Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see. 23 All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”
24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”
Hatred is bewildering and amazing. I mean when I don’t like a person, there is not much “right” they can do.
- Hatred blinds me.
- Hatred makes me unable to see any good.
- Hatred takes me to s place where grace cannot live.
I may justify my words and say “I don’t hate the person” but if I am constantly thinking of their wrongs and talking about their missteps, I hate them, plain and simple. What can help me with this hatred?
- GOD says to me “Love one another” is the greatest command.
- GOD says to me “How can I show you grace if you cannot show others grace?”
- GOD says to me “Pray for your enemies for it is easy to pray for those who love you.”
Even a slight margin of hatred can breed a war. I tussle with GOD when HE tries to get me to do the right thing. GOD wants me to turn my amazing hate into amazing grace. When I do this, HE gives me rewards that I cannot imagine!
- Are you on the path to hatred?
- Is there someone in your life or on the news who you talk about constantly in a negative way?
- Can you stop your hatred and get on the road to grace?
- Will you ask GOD to heal your wounds and channel you anger towards GOD’s love?