Matthew 12: 29 “Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.
30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
“Where did you get the ice cream?” was my parent’s question. I had no answer as I had stolen the money from them. Thus ended my life of thievery. “What are you looking at?” was my gym teacher’s question as I was caught peeping at the girls locker room. Thus ending my, well I don’t know where that was going.
- I have had premeditated sin.
- I have been caught in the middle of my sin.
- I have actually planned out my sin without thinking of the consequences.
When I got out “on my own” I was free to do as I pleased. I could lie, steal, and peep at who I wanted to. Something felt different though. Each conquest felt more and more empty. Something had to change.
- GOD died for me in the middle of my sins.
- GOD rose for me and received all power.
- GOD sent HIS HOLY SPIRIT on me because I believe I needed a Savior.
To those who believe, JESUS sends THE COMFORTER to live inside them. An early warning system named THE HOLY SPIRIT is installed which guides me away from the wrong path and back onto one following CHRIST.
I have a choice, believe in the SPIRIT or not. If I do not even believe in the need for a CHRIST, how can I believe in the HOLY SPIRIT? I find it impossible. The HOLY SPIRIT has a tirelessly thankless job of begging for my forgiveness before the FATHER. GOD wants me to be with HIM and the HOLY SPIRIT is my guide.
- Is it difficult for you to comprehend the existence of THE HOLY SPIRIT?
- Are you aware that the HOLY SPIRIT is GOD dwelling inside of you?
- Can you allow yourself to be led by the SPIRIT today.