Matthew 11: 11 Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it. 13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15 Whoever has ears, let them hear.
A box of awards from various companies sits in a box for non to see. Accolades telling me how “great” I was pale into comparison to what I am going to become.
- Humans declare me “great” because of their sinful lenses.
- Humans defined a measure of “greatness” that only the sinful can achieve.
- Humans have missed the mark in terms of what greatness really is.
Human worship still happens in everyday conversations. People are so stuck on the mishaps of those in the news that no conversation about GOD can pierce the noise. GOD wants something different from me.
- GOD wants me to focus on HIS kingdom in the days where it is weird to speak about JESUS.
- GOD wants me to prophecy about HIS SON, meaning telling people of HIS imminent return.
- GOD wants me to stop waiting for something else to happen and start getting HIS kingdom ready.
John the Baptist was the greatest human to live, next to JESUS, yet John would not even be considered “great” in the kingdom of heaven. When GOD transforms my body into a “kingdom” body, I will be “great.” All my earthly deeds will be checked and measured against how I served GOD by serving humans.
Greatness has a different definition to GOD. Pointing my life towards JESUS is the definition of great to HIM.
- Are you ready for greatness?
- Do you seek the accolades of humans or of GOD?
- Can you stop chasing human affirmation and seek GOD’s kingdom that is under fire around you?