Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My prayer for you!

Ephesians 3: 16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

==============

Dear LORD,

YOU are the only one who is truly rich. YOUR power is what I need to focus on, not my circumstance. Please strengthen my weaknesses and dwell in my heart. Become the root of my love and remove the things I put in place as a substitute.

Give me the strength and YOUR power to spread YOUR kingdom the way YOU want me to.

  • Help me teach people how WIDE YOUR LOVE is.
  • Help me teach people how LONG YOUR LOVE is.
  • Help me teach people how HIGH YOUR LOVE is.
  • Help me teach people how DEEP YOUR LOVE is.
  • Help me teach people that YOUR LOVE is beyond human knowledge and surpasses understanding.

I don’t know how to get out of the messes I get myself into, but I rely on YOU for salvation on earth and in heaven. I know YOU love me, but help me “know” YOU love me.

Bless all those who read and repeat these words to YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment