Romans 10: 4 Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
Confusing isn’t it? I mean one preacher says if I just give my money I will be closer to GOD. Another says when I sin I’m far away from GOD. Another says I’m not doing enough for GOD and yet another is saying I’m trying to “work” my way into heaven.
And this “belief” thing… what’s that all about? One group rang my bell and said only a certain number would be saved yet they do not believe there is a Hell. Saved from what? Another told me all roads lead to GOD and GOD would never punish humans. Another said GOD has nothing to do with it is my inner peace that counts. What should I follow?
- A tactic Satan uses is confusion about GOD.
- A plan the enemy uses is really an attack on humans to keep them from following GOD.
- A strategy sin uses is to take my mind off of a very easy relationship and to make it very complicated and difficult to follow.
When GOD said “I will be your GOD and you will be MY people” HE took care of everything. GOD saw every sin I would ever commit and still wanted a relationship with me but HIS own decree separated me from HIM forever. HE decided to do something about it so HE volunteered to take the consequence of HIS own decree.
HE became a human and walked the earth without committing a sin. HE was murdered because of jealousy, envy and political power desires of the religious people. Sin thought it had won but it lost. When GOD died on the cross, HE said “It is finished!” meaning nothing else has to be done.
Wait, you mean JESUS don’t you? Yes, JESUS is GOD along with the FATHER and HOLY SPIRIT who are equal and never fight for power or top billing.
- My belief is that everything in “the Law” or GOD’s Bible is true.
- My belief is that all words in the Bible must apply to everyone who ever lived.
- My belief is that the entire Bible is written to reveal JESUS being GOD which gives me a relationship with the FATHER and the HOLY SPIRIT.
- My belief is that the more I “sincerely do” for HIM the more HE rewards me but HE has already “done” enough for me.
GOD said “take MY yoke upon you and learn of me for I am gentle and humble at heart and you will find rest for your souls. For MY yoke is easy and my burden is light.” In other words ease up, believe, do and I will always be with you.
- Are you making GOD too complicated?
- Are you confused about how HE works in your life?
- Do you think HE is ignoring you?
- Can you stop guessing about GOD and stop assuming how HE “works” and just follow HIM?