Friday, March 23, 2012

Nothing can stop me!

Romans 8: 31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
------------
 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

============

All odds seemed to be against my past.  Growing up where I grew up, when I grew up, how I grew up, one would never say “he would be the leader of technology for a large corporation.  Home computers where only a concept and the exposure to technology in my neighborhood was exempt.

My education in technology was limited in high school and during college my GPA was barely above average. I had no connections, no map laid out and no understanding of how things worked. GOD put all the right people in my life to grow me.

  • When all odds are against me I feel like giving up.
  • When trouble faces me I feel like throwing up my hands.
  • When difficulty confronts me I ask “why me again?”

Faith in GOD means knowing HE is there for me no matter what the circumstance looks like. Things could look thoroughly bleak yet HE is right there protecting, leading and guiding me to a better place.

  • Can anyone ruin HIS plan for me? NO!
  • Can I ruin HIS plan for me? NO! 
  • Can any circumstance ruin HIS plan for me? No!

GOD is way too powerful to have HIS plans ruined by anyone’s sin, including my own.  HE truly has a wonderful plan for me and by being connected to HIM, nothing can stop me especially by following HIS will!

  • What is holding you back from doing what GOD wants you to do?
  • Do you have fear, doubt and worries?
  • Can you put your trust in the LORD to lead you to a better place?
  • Won’t you stare adversity in its face and tell it to fight with GOD instead of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment