Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rely on GOD


2 Chronicles 13: 18 The Israelites were subdued on that occasion, and the people of Judah were victorious because they relied on the Lord, the God of their ancestors.

============

Judah was part of Israel, yet they had separated from the group and it brought upon fights. Israel was not following GOD at the time but was much larger in number. They had Judah surrounded on all sides.

The people of Judah cried to the LORD and GOD intervened. HE fought on Judah’s behalf and they were victorious.

GOD fights my battles.
GOD listens to me when I cry out to HIM.
GOD can defeat any problem I face so I must cry out to HIM daily.


Relying on my own power is always a mistake. Relying on GOD means I am still in the battle, but I know the battle is won by HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment