Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Have Confidence Today


2 Chronicles 32:“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him. With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.

============

Life has a way of throwing a curve ball each and every day. One minute things are smooth sailing, the next there is bad news about a loved one getting sick or dying or a job goes away or a relationship is torn to shreds. In these times I have had questions.

  • What should I do now?
  • What is going to happen?
  • What if I can’t withstand the trial?


GOD said some marvelous things to me today.

  • GOD said to me “Be strong” knowing my strength is nothing compared to HIS.
  • GOD said to me “Be courageous” knowing my courage is faulty compared to HIS.
  • GOD said to me “Do not be afraid” knowing my faith is nothing compared to HIS..
  • GOD said to me “Do not be discouraged” knowing my drive and determination is nothing compared to HIS.


GOD says to me “I will fight your battles today.” I must know that HE is in control of this day. What seems to be a problem is simple for HIM. GOD says to me “Believe, trust and watch MY deliverance from any trial you are going through.

  • Does the trial you are going through seem impossible?
  • Does it seem like problems are coming at you from all sides?
  • Can you slow down for a moment and listen to what GOD is saying to you today?
  • Can you hear “Be strong”, “Be courageous”, “Do not be afraid or discouraged?”
  • Will you let GOD fight your battle for you today?


No comments:

Post a Comment