Tuesday, October 28, 2014

HIS Watchful Eye

Ezra 5:At that time Tattenai, governor of Trans-Euphrates, and Shethar-Bozenai and their associates went to them and asked, “Who authorized you to rebuild this temple and to finish it?” They also asked, “What are the names of those who are constructing this building?” But the eye of their God was watching over the elders of the Jews, and they were not stopped until a report could go to Darius and his written reply be received.

============

Arrogant was the best term I could use for this guy. I mean he boasted and bullied. Unfortunately for me I got on his wrong side and I was on his radar.  I put my head down and focused on work, but to no avail, this guy was after me.

When he called me in his office, I braced myself for the worst. “Sit down!” He said in his gruff way. “You are being promoted, seems like somebody likes you.”

  • There have been times where I have been scared.
  • There have been times where I have been worried.
  • There have been times where I have been filled with fear.


It seems like there have been many times where the pressure has been on or something was on the way to harm or hurt me. Several times in my life I “almost” stepped in front of the driver who didn’t see me, nor I them. How was I protected?

  • GOD watches over me more than HE watches over sparrows.
  • GOD watches over me and the HOLY SPIRIT pleads on my behalf in utterances I can’t understand.
  • GOD watches over me when I’m foolish, scared, worried or full of fear.


Defenseless is what I am. Protected is what I believe in. Life seems scary at times, especially when everything isn’t going according to the script I wrote for myself. When I hit a puddle and the car spun around on the expressway, no one touched us. BUT GOD did. GOD watches over me daily and it’s up to me to praise HIM for who HE is!

  • Are you scared?
  • Are you worried?
  • Do you have fear?
  • Can you open your mouth today and just simply say “JESUS?”

No comments:

Post a Comment