Friday, February 12, 2016

Being Take Care Of

Isaiah 34: 14 Desert creatures will meet with hyenas,
    and wild goats will bleat to each other;
there the night creatures will also lie down
    and find for themselves places of rest.
15 The owl will nest there and lay eggs,
    she will hatch them, and care for her young
    under the shadow of her wings;
there also the falcons will gather,
    each with its mate.
16 Look in the scroll of the Lord and read:
None of these will be missing,
    not one will lack her mate.
For it is his mouth that has given the order,
    and his Spirit will gather them together.
17 He allots their portions;
    his hand distributes them by measure.
They will possess it forever
    and dwell there from generation to generation.

============

Scared was the only word to describe how I felt as I clutched my chest. I had never felt a pain like this one and it would not go away. As I sat in my apartment alone I wondered if this was it. Was it my time to go? I mean I was just starting out.

  • There were times when I felt afraid.
  • There were times when I felt scared.
  • There were times when I felt alone.


I called a coworker the next day and he took me to the doctor. I had a bruised sternum and needed to lay off the exercise for a while. What a relief! But the incident made me think. How do other people feel?

  • GOD wants me to tell people they are never alone.
  • GOD wants me to say to others “HE will never leave them nor forsake them.”
  • GOD wants me to exclaim to many that HE has a plan for them and HE is providing order on a daily basis.


Looking back I can see that I was never alone. HE was always there for me and is faithful to always be there for whatever I go through.

  • Do you feel alone?
  • Are you nervous and confused?
  • Can you reach out to GOD and ask HIM for HIS divine order today?


No comments:

Post a Comment