Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Chosen Friends Have No Fear

Isaiah 41:“But you, Israel, my servant,
    Jacob, whom I have chosen,
    you descendants of Abraham my friend,
I took you from the ends of the earth,
    from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
    I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

============

Laughter poured out of the house as we played the game. Distracted with conversation, the game kept getting interrupted followed by, “is it my turn?” Tears of laughter fell from my face as I said for the fourth time “It’s your turn.” The distractions were more fun than the game!

  • Having “Chosen Friends” is a blessing.
  • Having “Chosen Friends” is warming to the heart.
  • Having “Chosen Friends” is truly a gift.


Friends believe in your cause instantly, no matter how crazy it may seem. They stick with you through thick and thin and do not have to be convinced. Great friends correct my course, especially when I am trying to stray from GOD. The great news is GOD says I am a friend.

  • GOD says to me “There is no love greater than to lay down MY life for you as MY friend.”
  • GOD says to me “I have called you and chosen you as MY servant.”
  • GOD says to me “I have not rejected you so do not fear, for I AM with you, I AM your GOD.”


GOD strengthens me and helps me like no other friend can. HE leads me, guides me and upholds me with HIS righteous hand. It is great knowing I have a friend in my corner who will never leave me no matter how tough things get. GOD chose me as a friend and I am grateful!

  • Do you need a friend?
  • Have people left you or stepped away from you?
  • Can you allow GOD to choose you?
  • Are you willing to speak HIS words instead of yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment