Daniel 7: 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.
26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’
“Where is my phone?” I asked myself as I looked around the house frantically. When I found it I had to ask a similar question, “Where are my keys?” I retraced my steps and found my keys on top of a chest of drawers where I had laid them down to find my phone. That day did not make me feel prepared.
- Sometimes I do not feel prepared for what is coming.
- Sometimes I do not feel prepared for the many situations that will pop up in a given day.
- Sometimes I do not feel prepared for many of life’s happenings.
After losing these same items a few more times, I decided to be prepared. I would locate my keys and phone before I went to bed and put them in the same place, this way when I left for work, there they were. I wonder If GOD is the same way? I mean, do I need to get prepared for something of HIS? Yes!
- GOD says to me “Keep watch, for you do not know the day or the hour.”
- GOD says to me “No one knows the day or the hour of MY return.”
- GOD says to me “I WILL come like a thief in the night, so be prepared”
How can I be prepared for something that has been looming for thousands of years? GOD wants me to communicate with HIM on a daily basis so I will not be surprised. Each day as I read and pray, I get prepared for JESUS’s return. HIS kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, free of politics and full of HIS love and peace. I look forward to those times immensely.
- Are you looking forward to CHRIST’s return or are you too distracted?
- Will you continue to focus in on your distractions of will you start looking for CHRIST daily?
- Can you start looking for GOD’s kingdom by giving HIM your worries daily?
- Will you start getting prepared by helping your neighbor?