Monday, May 7, 2018

Delivering Celebration


Luke 1: 57 Now Elizabeth’s full time came for her to be delivered, and she brought forth a son. 58 When her neighbors and relatives heard how the Lord had shown great mercy to her, they rejoiced with her.

============

“Look… I can walk!” were my words of joy. I was excited because I could not say the same weeks prior due to being laid up on the couch with an injury. The LORD healed me and I was elated to be able to do something so basic.

  • When I get through the storm I feel excited.
  • When I get healed I feel relieved.
  • When I get delivered I feel free.


Elizabeth had given up on the dream of having children years before the announcement, yet somehow she wasn’t bitter at GOD. HE found favor in her unlike the bitter desert people Moses delivered, who complained about their situation daily. GOD delivered her mercy and she delivered a prophet.

  • GOD wants me to have patience when I am going through the storm.
  • GOD wants me to praise HIM during the storm.
  • GOD wants me to increase my excitement for HIM during the storm.


The longer the trial, the bigger the delivery. No other woman in Elizabeth’s neighborhood was praised like her, because their deliveries were common. GOD takes me through some uncommon trials too. HE uses difficult situations to bring delivery for HIS people.

HIS SON suffered a great deal and was blamed for every one of my sins. GOD delivered me from eternal separation from HIM and for that I am truly grateful.

  • Are you going through an extended trial?
  • Do you feel like giving up?
  • Can you replace any bitterness you have and replace it with praise for GOD today?


No comments:

Post a Comment