Thursday, February 16, 2012

The plan for evil will fail against me.

Acts 23: 25 He wrote a letter as follows:

 26 Claudius Lysias,

   To His Excellency, Governor Felix:

   Greetings.

 27 This man was seized by the Jews and they were about to kill him, but I came with my troops and rescued him, for I had learned that he is a Roman citizen. 28 I wanted to know why they were accusing him, so I brought him to their Sanhedrin.

29 I found that the accusation had to do with questions about their law, but there was no charge against him that deserved death or imprisonment. 30 When I was informed of a plot to be carried out against the man, I sent him to you at once. I also ordered his accusers to present to you their case against him.

============

Rumbles of headcount reductions rippled through the organization stifling any productivity. Rumors of who was going to stay or go had many paralyzed. Some of my peers resorted to “slander” as their defense and they even attacked me just as the nation had been attacked by terrorists just weeks before.

I got a phone call that said, “I would like for you to come with me to the west coast.” Wow, they chose me over those who were trying to slander me!
  • I will never know how many evil plots GOD has protected me from.
  • I will never know how often GOD steps in to keep HIS plan intact.
  • I will never know how GOD uses someone’s evil plan to complete HIS good and perfect plan.
Paul was defenseless against the plot to kill him. His message of JESUS’ salvation threatened the lifestyles of the Sanhedrin rulers and forty men vowed to not eat until Paul was killed. GOD intervened and had believers and those who did not believe in JESUS, help Paul to safety.

In other words GOD said, “MY plan for Paul isn’t finished!” HE does the same for me.  There is no evil plot that can go against me until GOD’s plan for me is complete. Yes, some lies against me may work for a minute and I may fall down a couple of times with their sin and sins of my own, BUT GOD’s plan cannot be stopped!
  • GOD’s plan for me is definite.
  • GOD’s plan for me is unpolluted.
  • GOD’s plan for me is impenetrable by evil so I can have no fear of failing!
Every plot against me will fall back on the plotter, maybe not right away, but it will. I don’t need to see the revenge, I just have to believe GOD’s plan is great!
  • What is GOD’s plan for you?
  • Are you being attacked?
  • Can you realize that your attacker means evil BUT GOD will use the plot for good?

No comments:

Post a Comment