Monday, September 9, 2013

Can anything stop GOD’s plan for you?


Numbers 23: 19 God isn’t a mere man. He can’t lie.
    He isn’t a human being. He doesn’t change his mind.
He speaks, and then he acts.
    He makes a promise, and then he keeps it.

============

“Heal my eyes” was my statement to GOD in a demanding tone of disbelief. To this day I still wear glasses and it seems like my vision has seen no improvement for decades after my rant. I have also prayed for many things that weren’t good for me, but I wanted them at the time. I wasn’t granted favor in those prayers either.

  • GOD isn’t a mere man.
  • GOD can’t lie
  • GOD isn’t human.
  • GOD doesn’t change HIS mind.


GOD’s ways are not my ways.  I would turn HIM into a slave or a genie, granting my every wish and smiting my enemies. GOD has HIS plan for me and HE is supreme to execute it, whenever and however HE sees fit. I must have faith in HIM that HIS plan is best for me.

  • GOD speaks and then HE acts and nothing can stop HIS plan.
  • GOD makes a promise and keeps HIS promises to me because nothing can stop HIS plan.
  • GOD leads and I follow because nothing can stop HIS plan.


There is no one nothing no thought no height no depth that can keep me from GOD’s love. All forces bow to HIM and those who oppose HIM are blotted out. GOD’s plan for me cannot fail because GOD can’t fail.

  • Do you know GOD has a plan for you?
  • Can you see HIS love in your life or are you preoccupied with your circumstance?
  • Won’t you share HIS love with someone today?


No comments:

Post a Comment