Wednesday, September 10, 2014

GOD Does Big Things

2 Chronicles 9: 22 King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth.23 All the kings of the earth sought audience with Solomon to hear the wisdom God had put in his heart.

============

Sitting on my couch worried if I would ever graduate, I took a rare moment and prayed. I mean things were a mess in school and all around me in my life. I could not see how I was going to get out of the mess that I was in. At the time the mess seemed insurmountable, yet one year after I graduated with a high paying job.

  • Sometimes the road seems dark.
  • Sometimes the path seems invisible.
  • Sometimes the trail seems so narrow that I can’t see it or feel it beneath my feet.


Life has many murky times. There are times when I feel like throwing up my hands and giving up or times when I want to panic and flail my arms around screaming for help. BUT GOD does things a bit different.

  • GOD made me and said “You are beautifully and wonderfully made.”
  • GOD created me and said “I have a plan for you, plans to prosper you.”
  • GOD saved me and said “No one can pluck you out of MY hand.”

In the darkest times GOD stands there as the ONE and only light. When GOD does something HE does it big! HE gave Solomon so much wisdom that humans were baffled. GOD does the same thing for each of HIS humans. HE made me with a special purpose and HE knew I would sin, yet HE chose to save me and build a wonderful plan for me.

GOD never does anything small in my life. All I need to do is trust HIM.

  • Have you received bad news?
  • Do you think your world has crashed around you?
  • Can you look to GOD for HIS great deliverance?
  • Will you put your trust in HIM today?


No comments:

Post a Comment