Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bank Account Replenished - Credit Fixed

Joel 2: 25 “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
    the great locust and the young locust,
    the other locusts and the locust swarm—
my great army that I sent among you.
26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
    and you will praise the name of the Lord your God,
    who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.
27 Then you will know that I am in Israel,
    that I am the Lord your God,
    and that there is no other;
never again will my people be shamed.

-------

32 And everyone who calls
    on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
    there will be deliverance,
    as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
    whom the Lord calls.

============

“Where are my tools?” I said to myself as I look in the garage. Then it dawned on me to ask myself “Why is the garage door open?” It finally hit me that some items were missing. We had been robbed! Thieves stole years of tool collection, miter saw and all!

Months later one of the admin, who by the way did not know the incident, asked me “Do you want these left over tools? We are moving our office and have no need for them.” I wound up with double of what I had lost.

  • GOD sees every loss.
  • GOD sees everything that was stolen from me.
  • GOD sees every item that I clung tightly to and sometimes allowed them to be stolen.


It is not the loss of the item, but the reaction GOD wants me to have. “GOD gives and takes as HE pleases” is the attitude I had to learn. I mean, it’s all HIS anyway. I breathed a deep breath and let my tools go. GOD restored them when I wasn’t looking for them.

GOD did the same for my life. When I wasn’t looking for HIM, HE restored me. HE allowed HIS SON to die for my sins so I would not have to live apart from HIM. HE only asks that I call on JESUS name and HE will fulfill a promise that I will be saved. GOD fixed my bank account with HIM and erased my bad credit, replacing it with a new life!

  • Are you in debt?
  • Do you constantly worry about money?
  • Will you call on GOD today?
  • Will you allow GOD to handle financial affairs while you continue to praise HIM?
  • Can you tell someone about how great GOD is for providing for you daily?


No comments:

Post a Comment