Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The ONE WHO IS


Amos 4: 13 He who forms the mountains,
    who creates the wind,
    and who reveals his thoughts to mankind,
who turns dawn to darkness,
    and treads on the heights of the earth—
    the Lord God Almighty is his name.

============

Perplexed and nervous, I felt I had nowhere to turn. It seemed like my wits were at their end and I could not see how to get out of the snare I was in. I was sick of being of where I was but too tired to climb out or the hole I was in. “Will I ever graduate” was the thought.

  • Sometimes I am sick of where I am in life.
  • Sometimes I am tired of where I am in life.
  • Sometimes I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!


One reason for my exhaustion is I had nothing to guide me at the time. I mean people gave me a good reason for going to college but never filled in the blanks specifically for me. I struggled wondering if this trial would ever be done. Since then there have been other trials that went even longer. No matter how much intellect I would throw at my problem, I could not get out. Who can help during these times?

  • GOD says to me “I formed the mountains and created the winds.”
  • GOD says to me “I reveal my thoughts to you.”
  • GOD says to me I turn dawn to darkness and tread on the heights of the earth.”


What GOD is saying to me is HE IS in total control of my life. There nothing too hard or too big for HIM. HE sends difficulties in my life to get my attention. HE wants me to turn totally to HIM, seeking HIM daily. GOD wants total acceptance of where HE has me. HE deserves praise daily with a song on my lips. Instead of bringing HIM down, I raise HIM up to be GOD in my life!

  • Are you going through something?
  • Do you feel like giving up?
  • Can you stop looking at your success and start looking at GOD’s mighty power!
  • Will you turn your face to GOD today?


No comments:

Post a Comment