Monday, October 17, 2011

GOD asks some “crazy” questions!

John 6: 5 When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?” 6 He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do.

============

People have told me “GOD” spoke to them and said they would be rich.  “Huh” I scoffed at their statement blowing them off immediately. I thought to myself, “GOD doesn’t work like that” because, of course, I know everything about GOD, right? Wrong!
  • My doubts about what GOD is doing in another person’s life stem from my lack of faith.
  • My hesitations about a big vision that came from GOD specifically to me stem from not wanting to look foolish.
  • My suspicions about GOD still performing miracles are bathed in ignorance because I have acquired “higher” education.
GOD is all powerful, all seeing, all knowing and resides everywhere. Any situation is easy for HIM to clear up and miracles aren’t miracles to HIM.  HE has the power to do anything but for some reason HE chose specific times to perform, what I would call, a miracle.

Believe it or not, I have seen HIM perform miracles in my life. Most would say they were coincidences or some doctor or medicine healed those in question, but I say it was GOD and GOD alone who performed the same miracles I read about in the Bible.
  • When I open my spiritual eyes I can see GOD perform miracles.
  • When I remove doubt about GOD I can see HE will do some incredible things through some doubtful people like me.
  • When I believe HE will do larger things that I can’t explain GOD steps up and shows me how powerful HE can be.
JESUS knows exactly what HE is going to do in my life and wants me to see HE can do some incredible things if I would only believe. I can also tell when I put my vision in the place of HIS because it usually fulfills some lust of the world. HE still asks some crazy questions because HE wants my full attention on what HE “can” and “will” do.
  • Do you doubt GOD’s mighty power?
  • Are you busy trying to make GOD perform circus tricks instead of watching HIS true power?
  • Can you remove your doubt today and start on your journey to listening to HIM even if it takes a while to hear HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment