Wednesday, December 1, 2010

GOD will ease my troubles.

2 Thessalonians 1: 6 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7 and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. 8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

============

Reports finished to perfection, budget complete and rapport with my peers impeccable yet this made my boss more and more upset. There was no pleasing this person and my efforts were sabotaged and undermined at every corner. I know what I should do… Get revenge! But what does GOD say?
  • There will always be evil people who deliberately try to harm me because I know CHRIST.
  • There will always be situations where my innocence is declared insolence because I know CHRIST.
  • There will always be strange and confusing situations that make me question GOD because I know CHRIST.
Unfortunately there will always be people who live near my home or work with me who don’t believe in GOD or HIS SON or HIS HOLY SPIRIT. They do not have compassion for my efforts and could care less about GOD, so what should I do?
  • GOD wants me to pray for my enemies and wish them the best.
  • HE wants me to love those who are difficult to love so that HIS love may shine through.
  • GOD wants me to give my worries to HIM because HE is the one who will take revenge for the wrongs done to me.
GOD doesn’t want me to be a wimp, rather HE wants me to only show love, not anger to those who treat me poorly, for HIS anger is far worse than anything I can dish out.
  • Has someone caused you trouble?
  • Do you feel like getting revenge?
  • Can you let go of your anger and deliberately show grace and mercy?
  • Can you honestly let GOD take revenge on the person?

No comments:

Post a Comment