Thursday, December 19, 2013

The LORD is ahead of me

Judges 4: 14 Then Deborah said to Barak, “Go! This is the day the Lord has given Sisera into your hands. Has not the Lord gone ahead of you?” So Barak went down Mount Tabor, with ten thousand men following him. 15 At Barak’s advance, the Lord routed Sisera and all his chariots and army by the sword, and Sisera got down from his chariot and fled on foot.

============

“07734” were the numbers I used to type “hELL0” on the bulky calculator of the olden days! This was about the extent of my exposure to computers, yet the industry fascinated me. Four years later I entered college and felt overwhelmed. I didn’t even know where to get registered for my classes. Twenty years later I was the head of a department of technology people.

When I was going through school and entry level jobs, I had no idea what was in store for me. BUT GOD did.

  • Sometimes I focus too much on the problems of today.
  • Sometimes I want the obstacles to go away by themselves.
  • Sometimes I think problems are much greater than they are.


If you would have told me I was going to be the head of a department when I received a letter from the dean stating I was no longer in school, I would have told you, “you are crazy!” BUT GOD said something much different than the problem I was facing at the time.

  • GOD knows the plan HE has for me and it is good.
  • GOD knows the obstacles I face and knows exactly how to strengthen me with them.
  • GOD knows exactly how long to let a problem persist in order for me to fully understand HIS salvation in the matter.


Looking back, I can clearly see that it was GOD all along who was way ahead of me clearing my path. HE fought my battles and comforted me when I fell, over and over. HE taught me to pray for others especially those who do not like me and HE will fight all my battles. HE clears the way!

  • Are you facing problems?
  • Do you think you are alone?
  • Can you look back on your life and see how GOD has worked in your life?
  • Won’t you let HIM do marvelous things with your life by following HIS plan for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment