Ezekiel 5: 13 “Then my anger will cease and my wrath against them will subside, and I will be avenged. And when I have spent my wrath on them, they will know that I the Lord have spoken in my zeal.
Feeling rather smug I went into the office of my new boss. This was a temporary situation because he was actually my boss’s boss, but my boss was fired and I was quite glad. He said to me “Why didn’t you help him?” I was actually shocked at the question. It took about a year or so to win his confidence back. It was a rough year.
- There were times when I have made people mad.
- There were times when I was the one who brought on anger.
- There were times when I was blind and deserved the wrath I got.
I couldn’t say “What did I do to bring on this?” because it was my “lack of doing” that brought on his anger. I had to change my attitude immediately otherwise I was going to be next in line to get ousted. After a year wrath, I definitely knew who the boss was.
- GOD has brought on situations in my life to show me HE is GOD.
- GOD has shown me HIS wrath and I definitely know HE is GOD.
- GOD has put stumbling block in front of me to show me HE is GOD.
While the situation was difficult, it was a great learning experience. My character was shown to be low and I had to improve it with sustained activity. It took a while but I won him over, to an extent. He approved my promotion and I could see his wrath subside. GOD has done the same in many instances.
HE has taken me though ups and downs to show me HE is in charge. HE wants me to see HIM as more than that of a wish giver but the ONE who is in charge. HE is supreme in all of HIS glorious movements. GOD is above all!
- Are you going through something?
- Have you asked “Why me?”
- Will you stop sulking and turn your eyes to GOD immediately?
- Will you seek HIS peace today?