Monday, July 11, 2016

Glory

Ezekiel 10: Then the glory of the Lord rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the Lord.

============

Yesterday as I was driving down the highway I noticed the setting sun. This time the sky looked particularly strange as some of the clouds seemed to cast a glow as if they were on fire. I could not see the sun itself because of obstacles like trees and buildings, then I rounded a corner and there it was, bright, glowing and radiant!

  • The setting sun is no match for GOD’s glory.
  • An erupting volcano is no match to GOD’s power.
  • A violent wind is no match to GOD’s infinite presence.


GOD should be pondered on a regular basis. Through rough storms and quiet streams, GOD should appear in my mind as the creator with infinite wisdom. HIS concern over me is included in this incredible artwork called life. HE opens my eyes to a new day and calls out to me to see HIM, hear HIM and be with HIM.

GOD is almighty, GOD is all knowing. GOD is all seeing. GOD is.

  • Can you see GOD?
  • Have you heard HIM today?
  • Will you ask HIM to speak to you today?
  • Will you let HIM show you HIS glory?


No comments:

Post a Comment