Friday, February 8, 2013

Get prepared

Revelation 14: 6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”


============

My robe and cap had arrived. I was actually graduating.  It seemed like such a difficult road but I had made it.  I was now ready to face the world, but with what?

  • GOD wants me to use my talents to tell people about HIS SON.
  • GOD desires that I focus my fears on HIM rather than fearing something that has to report to HIM.
  • GOD craves that I lift HIM up to GOD status and say HE has the right to do as HE pleases.


Worshiping GOD means I have to accept HIS plan the way HE wants it to unfold.  I mean I may not get the thing I want the way I want it, but I will get what I need when I need it. GOD wants me to prepare for an eternal relationship with HIM and I can start right now.

  • Are you prepared to be with the LORD?
  • Has your faith waned?
  • Can you allow GOD to let HIS might plan work in you?
  • Won’t you follow HIM and fear HIM today?

No comments:

Post a Comment