Monday, February 24, 2014

GOD chooses some strange methods

1 Samuel 14:Jonathan said to his young armor-bearer, “Come, let’s go over to the outpost of those uncircumcised men. Perhaps the Lord will act in our behalf. Nothing can hinder the Lord from saving, whether by many or by few.

============

“You have a great idea! Why don’t you run with it? But you don’t have any budget” were the words of the guy who was trying to trip me up.  The idea was huge and would require a lot of resources. I felt trapped.

  • Sometimes when I face a giant circumstance I panic.
  • Sometimes when I face a huge situation I get scared.
  • Sometimes when I face a humongous obstacle I fall down and get tired of running.


After the trapped feeling was over, the LORD blessed me with a confusing peace. I made some phone calls and got people to volunteer their efforts in this huge undertaking. To my surprise, we were more than successful! I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised.

  • GOD has all the power so I need to trust HIM.
  • GOD has all the might so the situation has to bow to HIM.
  • GOD has all the strength so the circumstance will be in trouble if it tries to get in the way of GOD’s plan.


Fear has a tendency to blind me and make me think there is no way out. GOD laughs at the circumstance because HIS might is incredible! HE provides manna and incredible dwelling places. His desire is peace and wants me to feel HIS love on a daily basis.

I can face the day without fear and know HE is my deliverance!

  • Are you facing a giant?
  • Do you realize the giant has to bow down to GOD?
  • Can you look to GOD and be filled with courage this day?
  • Won’t you stop groveling at the circumstance and get up because GOD is with you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment