Monday, January 12, 2015

Glad to Be Alive!


Job 16: 14 If someone dies, will they live again?
    All the days of my hard service
    I will wait for my renewal to come.
15 You will call and I will answer you;
    you will long for the creature your hands have made.
16 Surely then you will count my steps
    but not keep track of my sin.
17 My offenses will be sealed up in a bag;
    you will cover over my sin.

============

God has given me a purpose and while I am alive I should fulfill it. HE created me for HIS purpose and though people around me may not understand what that purpose is, HE knows. Humans see the outside. They let the weather determine their mood and the climate determine their level of fear.

BUT GOD wants me to understand HE looks at the inside. HE is so excited about me in spite of me. HE is aware of every sin I have committed and has sealed them up in a bag. He has covered my sin and I am truly grateful!

  • Are you glad to be alive?
  • Do you have a purpose?
  • Are you ready to praise GOD today?
  • Can you look to HIM for forgiveness?
  • Are you ready to serve HIM by serving someone today?


No comments:

Post a Comment