Matthew 13: 33 He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.”
34 Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable. 35 So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet:
“I will open my mouth in parables,
I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.”
Study hard, stay away from sin and live in church was my thought of “success” in GOD. I mean that sounds about right doesn’t it? Well maybe…
- There have been times I put too many rules in front of GOD.
- There have been times I worshiped the structure of GOD rather than worshiping HIM.
- There have been times I felt I could earn GOD’s favor by being “righteous.”
The kingdom of Heaven requires a little, not a lot. What I mean is GOD saw “no” righteousness in me, yet HE saved me. HE gave me a tiny bit of faith and watched it grow in me.
- GOD says to me “I only need a little of your faith and I will do the rest.”
- GOD says to me “If you would have a tiny bit of faith, I will grow it in you like a mustard seed.”
- GOD says to me “I provide infectious faith that grows you and others around you.”
Faith does not come from me. I cannot manufacture it or think I have it when I don’t. Faith comes only from GOD. HE has to provide me with a tiny kernel of faith to believe in HIS guidance. It is up to me to ask for faith and to believe in it when HE provides it.
GOD does not mind providing faith. I have to recognize when HE gives me chances to use it.
- Do you want faith or more of it?
- Are you tired of being scared and worried?
- Can you ask GOD for a tiny kernel of faith today?