Monday, April 10, 2017

Fate of the Seed

Matthew 13: 36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”

37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

============

GOD put me here for a purpose, namely to speak about HIS SON. Everything else is a distraction. Yet I find myself focused on the things and worries of the world. People tend to pop up with new shiny messages that keep me from focusing on the glory of GOD.

  • GOD wants me to focus on HIM daily.
  • GOD wants me to seek HIS face each and every day.
  • GOD wants me to believe in HIM, not in humans around me.


One day GOD will harvest those who believe in HIM. I’m not just talking about HIS existence. I’m speaking about HIS love. The way HE died and was raised from the dead. I’m talking about the HOLY SPIRIT who was sent on my behalf, who now lives in me. That belief!

GOD does not want me to be part of the weeds, so HE grows me to bear fruit.

  • Are you being distracted with the things of the world?
  • Do you desire to be grown?
  • Can you allow yourself to be led of GOD’s SPIRIT today?


No comments:

Post a Comment