Tuesday, April 11, 2017

An Incredible Find

Matthew 13: 44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.

45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. 46 When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

============

Incredibly, JESUS uses money as an analogy to Heaven. I guess it’s because money presses against humans from all sides and is sometimes my highest worry. HE knew just how to get through to people to enable them to gain understanding.

  • GOD’s kingdom of heaven is far more valuable than any currency in the world.
  • GOD’s kingdom of heaven is extremely rich and well worth everything I have here on earth.
  • GOD’s kingdom of heaven is a wonderful find.


Finding GOD is an indescribable feeling. It is like a weight lifted from my soul. I mean when I lose my way, I always have a way back. GOD provides in incredible abundance but sometimes in ways I cannot see.

I noticed the second parable discusses the person who was “looking” for fine pearls. Those who seek GOD shall find HIM.

  • Are you looking for something else?
  • What are you looking for?
  • Can you seek GOD today and delight in HIM?


No comments:

Post a Comment