Matthew 13: 31 He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”
“Go and evangelize the neighborhood” was the overwhelming message I felt. This was very scary because I did not know anyone in the area and some of the neighbors were into some dangerous things. I felt small and did not know where to start.
- Sometimes I feel insignificant.
- Sometimes I feel like I’m facing giants as an ant.
- Sometimes I feel so small that the issues, situations and circumstances seem to be overwhelming.
“What powers do I have?” I mean I’m no one special, am I? Yes!
- GOD does not expect me to be powerful but believe HE is the most powerful.
- GOD does not expect me to be the answer; rather believe HE is the only answer.
- GOD does not expect me to be a savior but believe JESUS is my savior.
Millions of people saved begins with the one person I talk to about the Great News of being rescued by JESUS. I don’t have to “be” special or “do” anything special. HE sends people to me! How much easier can it get?! GOD’s only requirement is that I have the tiniest bit of faith to follow HIS leading.
- Do you feel small?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Can you have the tiniest bit of faith and let GOD handle the rest?