Monday, July 2, 2018

Healed



Luke 4: 38 Now He arose from the synagogue and entered Simon’s house. But Simon’s wife’s mother was sick with a high fever, and they made request of Him concerning her. 39 So He stood over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. And immediately she arose and served them.

============

“GOD I won’t do that again!” I said clutching my chest. The pain was so intense; I thought I was going to die. I figured I had been hanging out, sinning too much and maybe it was GOD’s way of punishing me. Days later, when the pain went away, The thought of hanging with my “friends” came back to mind. I mean church people were so boring to hang around.

  • There were times when I did not believe in supernatural healing.
  • There were times when I questioned “If GOD exists, then why are people sick?”
  • There were times when I lived my life doing anything “I” wanted to do without a thought of what GOD wanted me to do.


Everyone in the house of Simon (Peter) asked JESUS to do something about Simon’s mother-in-law. They had just heard some amazing words from JESUS calling HIMSELF GOD and they believe HIM. JESUS told the fever to go away and she was instantly healed. She got up and served JESUS.

  • JESUS wants to heal me when I am sick.
  • JESUS wants me to remember that HE is the one who heals.
  • JESUS wants me to serve HIM when I do get healed.


Why get healed just to turn around and be the same lackluster person? If I am expecting supernatural healing, then I must also expect supernatural purpose in my life. GOD keeps me alive for some reason and that reason is HIS. Whether I am sick or well, GOD has a purpose for my life.

  • Are you sick?
  • Do you need supernatural healing?
  • Will you stop living for yourself and start living for GOD so HE will heal your SPIRIT first?



No comments:

Post a Comment