Thursday, July 26, 2018

Just a Touch


Luke 6: 17 And He came down with them and stood on a level place with a crowd of His disciples and a great multitude of people from all Judea and Jerusalem, and from the seacoast of Tyre and Sidon, who came to hear Him and be healed of their diseases, 18 as well as those who were tormented with unclean spirits. And they were healed. 19 And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed them all.

============

Walking down the street troubled I did not see anyone I passed. I almost walked in front of a fast car racing to turn a corner, but even that did not break through my distractions. Out of nowhere a person seemed to appear next to me holding a sign with the words “GOD Bless You”. I handed the person a dollar and immediately felt better. My distractions went away.

  • Sometimes life can be distracting
  • Sometimes life can have a lot going on.
  • Sometimes life can have very difficult moments.


JESUS fame spread throughout the area and a huge crowd went to see HIM. HE could do nothing but stand there as people pushed and shoved their way to simply touch HIM. When they did, they were immediately healed of any disease they had. Unclean spirits shrieked from their bodies and they were no longer tormented.

  • GOD wants me to know I just need a little touch from HIM to be healed.
  • GOD wants me to believe that any problem can be fixed by HIM.
  • GOD wants me to trust in HIS mighty power and know I only need a touch from HIM.


Just a tiny amount of GOD can do infinite wonders. HE has healed me, saved me and lifted me when I was down. Even speaking the name “JESUS” can drive out tormenting spirits that people classify with other labels. I need just a touch of JESUS daily and I am alright.

  • Are you distracted?
  • Do you have a lot on your mind?
  • Can you seek just a little of JESUS to have HIM carry your burdens away?

No comments:

Post a Comment