Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HE found me!

Romans 10: 20 And Isaiah boldly says,

 
   “I was found by those who did not seek me;
   I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.”

 
============

 
Despondent was the feeling I had coming into work that day. After three sets of interviews I soon found out this large company I really wanted to work at was facing its first layoff in their history. “I guess I will be stuck here” I thought to myself.

 
After a couple of weeks I actually felt better and accepted my destiny of living in the small town and working for the company I was trying to leave. Out of the blue I received a phone call. “We have been looking for you” says the recruiter. You mean they were actually looking for me?

 
  • In the middle of my troubles I fail to seek GOD.
  • In the center of my sin I turn my back on the one who can help, namely GOD.
  • In the inception of my doubts I never look towards GOD.
 
Isaiah spoke about JESUS and stated “HE found me when I didn’t seek HIM.” JESUS is constantly looking for those who are open to HIS love.  HE wants those who are rejected, despondent, lonely and in despair.

 
Only HE can repair the heart HE created because HE knows every aspect of my life.  HE knows every thought, every struggle, and every pain. HE revealed HIMSELF to me but I didn’t fully grasp HIS wealth or power. In fact years later I am still trying to understand HIM.

 
  • GOD does not seek my perfection because HE is already perfect.
  • GOD does not seek my sinless life because HE died after walking the earth sinless.
  • GOD does not seek my righteousness because only HE is righteous.
 
JESUS simply wants me. HE loves me and knows me. There is nothing I can hide from HIM. I owe my eternal life to HIM and that’s what makes me bold.

  • Do you think your acts of righteousness will get you into heaven?
  • Are you judging someone for what they are doing or not doing?
  • Are you feeling rejected, lonely or full of despair?
  • Can you allow JESUS to repair your heart and stop seeking the wrong things to fill the void?

No comments:

Post a Comment