Wednesday, August 21, 2024

No Pain

No Pain

Revelation 16: Then I heard a loud voice speaking from the temple to the seven angels: “Go and pour out the seven bowls of God's anger on the earth!”

 

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth. Terrible and painful sores appeared on those who had the mark of the beast and on those who had worshiped its image.

 

============

 

During the bowling tournament, my bowling partner looked at my face and asked me if I was alright. I said I felt fine, but she said she watched a bump appear on my face right in front of her. After the tournament, I went back and took a very hot shower, thinking “maybe I had come in contact with something.”

 

  • I had chicken pox for the second time.
  • I had rashes and bumps appear all over my body.
  • I itched from head to toe!

 

John, the disciple JESUS loved, heard a loud voice, perhaps JESUS, speak. The seven angels who were given bowls of GOD’s anger began to pour them out on the earth. Anyone who had believed in the beast, who cursed GOD, would receive painful sores.

 

My Observations:

  • GOD’s anger will cause those who oppose HIM, to experience terrible pain.
  • Fear that will cause people to follow the beast, will also cause terrible pain.
  • Trying to save my own life will cause me to lose it instead.

 

Giving up on GOD to try other methods of becoming whole is a terrible mistake. I mean, GOD reveals that life is HIS and so is death. HE alone knows the day and time HE has appointed for people to die or be caught up in the rapture.

 

Unfortunately there will be some who reject the living GOD to follow a human who curses HIM. They will focus on a leader who will seemingly unite the world and control commerce. Following this person will bring on GOD’s wrath that will not be able to be explained away. I am glad people who believe in JESUS will not experience the pain of HIS wrath.

 

Challenge

  • Why does the writer mention the volume of the voice?
  • Have you ever experienced pain or sores?
  • Will you consider your relationship with JESUS to avoid the end time wrath, even if you are experiencing pain right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment