Thursday, October 4, 2018

Willingness



Luke 10: After these things the Lord appointed seventy others also, and sent them two by two before His face into every city and place where He Himself was about to go. Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.

============

With the proposal due in a very short time, I decided to stay at work until I finished. Hour after hour passed and before I knew it people were showing up for work again. It was the next day and I had not left work. I worked 36 hours straight.

There have been many times when I have put a lot of effort into work.
There have been many times when I put work first and everything else second.
There have been many times when I was willing to use all of my thoughts on work.

JESUS  appointed seventy people who were willing to put their mind and efforts into telling people about HIS kingdom. HE knew there were plenty of people who needed to hear HIS message, but so many people were focused on protecting their lifestyle, they would never help HIS cause.

JESUS wants me to take some time to tell people about CHRIST.
JESUS wants me to use some of my thoughts to let people know how wonderful CHRIST is.
JESUS wants me to be willing to give my life to grow HIS kingdom.

Willingness to say “JESUS is LORD of my life” is what GOD desires from me. HE doesn’t make it hard or weird. HE wants me to be willing to seek those who have lost their way back to HIM. HE says “There are plenty of people who need to hear MY message, but very few people willing to tell people about ME.”

When I ask “What does GOD want from me” the answer is very clear. “Tell people about the sacrifice MY SON made for you” is all I want from you, nothing more.

Are you waiting on GOD to give you direction?
Do you think obtaining human titles and human affirmation will prove GOD’s love for you?
Will you start believing the truth that GOD loves you and drop the lie of meeting human expectations today?

No comments:

Post a Comment