Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Good Reception


John 1: 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognise him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God – 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

============

Excited to test them outside, I handed one to a friend. We were camping and I wanted to see just how far I could be heard on my walkie-talkie. As we moved away from each other I said “Can you still hear me?” “Yes!” the other person said in the two way radio. My message was heard.

  • Sometimes when GOD speaks I am too far away to hear HIM.
  • Sometimes when GOD speaks I have too much interference to listen to what HE is saying.
  • Sometimes when GOD speaks I voluntarily turn my “receiver” off so I can do my own thing.


The WORD was in the world and while the world was made by HIM, it did not recognize HIM as GOD. They turned off the radio’s of their hearts so they could no longer hear HIM. BUT GOD gave the right to become HIS children to those who allowed themselves to have “good reception.”

  • GOD wants me to keep the ears to my heart open so I can hear HIM every day.
  • GOD wants me to receive HIS marvelous blessings each and every day.
  • GOD wants me to see HIM with my heart so I can do the things I was “born” for.


Receiving GOD means believing in HIS name or reputation or status. I mean I must believe HE is who HE says HE is and recognize HIS power over everything. HE is my guide and I should believe HE can handle any and every problem that arises. Everything must be place under HIS decisions so that they can be “born” of GOD. I give GOD my all.

  • Can you hear GOD in your life or are you listening to yourself?
  • Has GOD been speaking to you, telling you to spread HIS great news?
  • Will you open your heart to HIM and allow HIM to speak through you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment