Thursday, April 11, 2019

New Beginnings


John 1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

============

Excitement filled my face as I went to the next grade. I put on my best clothes and looked forward to meeting new friends. Besides, everyone I knew was going to school, so being at home would be boring.

  • I look forward to new beginnings
  • I look forward to the start of something new.
  • I look forward to the next phase of things.


The WORD was there in the beginning with GOD and was GOD. I could only imagine how excited GOD was when HE created everything. The WORD created all of humanity, heavens and the earth in six days. Life began with the WORD and HE became the light of all mankind.

  • The WORD is what GOD wants me to believe in.
  • The WORD give me life.
  • The WORD lightens my path.


Dark times cannot overcome the light of the WORD. Even though I may walk in the valley of death I will fear no evil. Darkness may try but the WORD will always protect me. I look forward to each new beginning GOD has in store for me!

  • Are you about to start a journey?
  • Do you fear failure?
  • Will you allow GOD to guide you on your new beginning today?


No comments:

Post a Comment