Monday, April 8, 2019

Something to shout about



Luke 24: 50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52 Then they worshipped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. 53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

============

Not knowing what to expect, I sat and listened to the preacher speak. He invited people to accept CHRIST as their savior. When I looked up after we had finished praying, a large number of people were standing up front professing JESUS as their GOD and Savior. I was amazed!

  • JESUS is something to shout about.
  • JESUS is the ONE who saves.
  • JESUS is the only salvation.


Before JESUS ascended to heaven, HE blessed those who were around HIM. HE gave them power to overcome the world and to speak about HIM as the only salvation. They worshipped HIM with great joy!

  • GOD fills me up on a daily basis.
  • GOD gives me incredible joy in the middle of the storm.
  • GOD is the one with incredible power in the middle of my weakness.


I have seen many miracles on a daily basis that people would classify as mundane. GOD’s power baffles the world and confuses those who fail to believe. HIS power does not include doubt or fear. I am glad HE understands when I have both. HIS power is made perfect in my weakness. I praise GOD for the miracles HE has performed!

  • Do you really believe that GOD can heal you?
  • Do you think GOD needs help?
  • Will you tell GOD about your weaknesses and allow HIM to grow you to where HE wants you to be grown today?


No comments:

Post a Comment