Monday, November 23, 2020

Make Time

 

Make Time

Acts 26: 24 At this point Festus interrupted Paul’s defense. “You are out of your mind, Paul!” he shouted. “Your great learning is driving you insane.”

 

25 “I am not insane, most excellent Festus,” Paul replied. “What I am saying is true and reasonable. 26 The king is familiar with these things, and I can speak freely to him. I am convinced that none of this has escaped his notice, because it was not done in a corner. 27 King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know you do.”

 

28 Then Agrippa said to Paul, “Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?”

 

29 Paul replied, “Short time or long—I pray to God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains.”

 

============

 

After attending the meeting, I realized I would now have to work seven days a week to keep up. I mean, the pressure of the job required constant thinking to resolve issues right away. Soon, all of my conversations were centered around work. Even at the dinner table, work spewed out of my mouth. I had no time for anything else.

 

  • One period of my life was spent worrying about money.
  • One period of my life was spent dealing with life’s pressures.
  • One period of my life was spent giving my all to those who demanded my time and giving none to those who needed it.

 

Festus interrupts Paul’s defense, saying he was “out of his mind.” Paul replied by appealing to King Agrippa by asking if he “believed.” King Agrippa questioned Paul by asking “Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?” Paul was willing to make time, short or long, to persuade the king and everyone around to believe in JESUS.

 

  • GOD wants me to make time for HIM.
  • GOD wants me to hope that everyone I come in contact with, believe in JESUS as our Savior.
  • GOD wants me to see more opportunities to talk about JESUS than I used to.

 

Time is precious. I mean it can be spent on doing something that makes me great amongst humans or I can point my life to JESUS who deserves to be called Great. I can never get time back once I’ve spent it.

 

GOD loves when I spend time learning about HIM and loves it more when I take what I’ve learned and teach someone else about HIM. Short time or long, I pray that every reader believe in JESUS in a saving way.

 

  • Are you too busy for GOD?
  • Do you stay busy so you can be noticed by humans?
  • Will you stop seeking to be noticed and start making time to speak about JESUS to many people today?

No comments:

Post a Comment