Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Inside Knowledge



John 2: 23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

============

“I can’t do this” I exclaimed. “Yes you can” said another person. “I have seen you do other things more difficult than this” were the follow on words. I stopped and took a deep breath and put my face in the water. When I came up for air I said “I did it!” How did the person know I could hold my breath under water?

  • Sometimes people know me better than I know myself.
  • Sometimes people can see potential in me that I could not see.
  • Sometimes people have an idea of what I can do based on their observation and experiences.


JESUS performed many miracles and people believed in HIM. But HE did not get comfortable with their belief, because HE knew what was in each person’s heart. HE knew that with some, the excitement would disappear when the slightest problem would occur in their lives.

  • GOD knows my deepest fear and loves me anyway.
  • GOD knows my hidden sins that I lock away and HE desires a relationship with me anyway.
  • GOD knows my ugliest desires and is still excited to cleanse me of all unrighteousness.


JESUS is never surprised by my circumstance nor is HE stunned by my reaction. HE has taken all of my failures into account and still has the greatest plan for me that I could never have imagined. HE loves me in spite of me.

  • What are you hiding?
  • Do you think GOD will never forgive you?
  • Will you stop thinking GOD’s love is limited and allow HIM to execute HIS wonderful plan HE has for you today?


No comments:

Post a Comment