Monday, December 9, 2019

Needing Help


John 15: 26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. 27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

============

Sitting alone in my apartment was driving me crazy. I did not know many people in the town where I worked and was forced to commune with co-workers. I applied for a few positions away from that place, but found nothing. I felt doomed to stay there “forever.” I started my life over. I was no longer going to be the chief of parties. I wanted to learn about GOD.

  • At one point, something changed inside me.
  • At one point, I desired to follow GOD.
  • At one point, my worries, fears, doubts and complaints were put aside for a new outlook on life.


JESUS gives HIS followers something to look for. HE sent the HOLY SPIRIT, who is the HELPER. JESUS also gave HIS followers purpose, namely to bear witness of HIM being our Savior.

  • The HELPER will gives me words to comfort others.
  • The HELPER fills me up with joy.
  • The HELPER changes my mind from worry to victory.


Feeling all alone is sometimes overwhelming. I mean at every turn, there seemed to be a problem that I could not fix. BUT GOD wanted me to look to HIM for all of my answers. Instead of thinking “I” had to solve everything by “myself”, GOD sent me the HELPER.

When I couple myself to GOD, through the HOLY SPIRIT, I am filled with joy that makes no sense. I can then serve others and speak about JESUS in word and action. I always need help and I am grateful for the HOLY SPIRIT who lives inside me.

  • Are you alone?
  • Do you feel worthless?
  • Will you accept your calling and allow GOD to speak to many people through you?
  • Will you also stop thinking you are broken and let the perfect HOLY SPIRIT reside in you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment