Thursday, December 19, 2019

Loved


John 16: 25 “These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. 26 In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you; 27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God. 28 I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”

============

After being dumped by someone I liked, I said “no one will love me.” I felt dejected. After a while, I went out with someone else. After a job elimination I said “No one will hire me.” I felt lost. After a while, I found another position.

  • I have felt abandoned.
  • I have felt lonely.
  • I have felt unwanted, undesired and unloved.


JESUS speaks plainly to HIS disciples by saying “The FATHER loves you because you love ME.” JESUS was giving HIS disciples a direct connection to the FATHER, who has all power.

  • GOD wants me to know HE loves me.
  • GOD wants me to know HE cares about me.
  • GOD wants me to know HE wants the best for me.


Love seems to be rare these days. With the major focus on humans ripping each other apart with poisonous words, there is not much room for love. BUT GOD sees those who love JESUS. HE can see though all of the sin, anger and hatred to find those who are truly seeking HIM.

HE guides those HE loves with the HOLY SPIRIT and forgives all sin through HIS SON, JESUS. GOD is marvelous and I feel loved by HIM. I am no longer lonely because of GOD.

  • Do you feel unloved?
  • Do you feel dejected?
  • Will you love JESUS so HE can open your eyes to how much GOD loves you?


No comments:

Post a Comment